Sunday, February 03, 2008

Starstruck

So, I feel funny about seeing people in real life after blog-stalking them for months/years. Here are some folks I spotted but didn't say hello to:

Oliver De La Paz
C. Dale Young
Aimee Nez
Wayne Miller
Reb Livingston
Charles Jensen
Kim Addonizio
Paul Guest
Adam Clay

I'm such a dork!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Maybe you should say hi on their blogs? Everyone likes comments, right?

Charles said...

I would have liked a hello. ;)

Except I was constantly running around and probably seemed unfriendly.

I'm pretty kind, when I'm in my natural habitat.

Sara said...

I think I may have waved...but it was a long distance spotting. Thanks for stopping by!

RL said...

I'm a big goober. You should have said hello!

C. Dale said...

Next time, say Hi!

Sara said...

Reb & C. Dale -- next time, I will. Thanks for stopping by!