This is my first attempt at camera phone blogging, so you can't see that the roof is gone and most of the windows are blown out. It makes me sad. I guess they're building "green space" where all the old buildings are. Stupid. This is supposed to be an urban campus. Trees are great but I'm not a fan of trying to make UA look like every other college campus in the country. I like my dirty, gritty sidewalks and old looking buildings. Boo.
ghosts of septembers past
17 hours ago
5 comments:
I spent 1.5 academic years of my college career working in that building. It's a sad thing.
What they really should make, if they're going to tear things down, is a parking lot. Of course, that would not be a positive addition to the "outdoor living room," but, you know, it'd be useful.
Toby, I'm with you. Marissa, my students said the same thing. But the parking's not so bad if you know where to go!
hi, sara. thinking of entering the blog world again....
how are you?
Hi Kelly! I would love it if you started blogging again. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment