Yesterday, I fell down the stairs. Today, I feel like a little-league baseball team attacked me in an alley. (or like I fell down the stairs. But the baseball team was a better visual)
Today, I forgot to go pick up my bride's maid dress. Tomorrow, I have to do that instead of visiting my parents.
Several of my already failing students didn't bother to show up for mandatory conferences. They all want to make them up tomorrow when I have to be at David's Bridal.
Folks, be kind to your friends. Don't get married in the middle of a semester when your maid of honor is in grad school.
In 6 days, I'll be in ATL. Silver lining, silver lining, silver lining.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
3 comments:
It is my deepest hope you did NOT let them reschedule during your appointment. If you give an inch . . .
If they don't care enough to show, then they deserve what they get.
As it is, I am about to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger one of my sophomore history classes.
Why is it that it always the people who are failing who don't show up for class very often? And then miss meetings? Could there be a connection?
No, I didn't let them reschedule. Don't worry, I may be a little wishy-washy but I'm not a complete push-over.
And yes, Andrew, the connection is uncanny, isn't it?
Post a Comment