Do you ever have one of those days when you look at your planner/calendar/to do list and think your brain will explode? I'm having one of those. I just realized that I have something going on every day except tomorrow and next Sunday until after AWP. I'm sure everything will get done on time and with relative competence, but I'm not really looking forward to the next two and a half weeks anyway.
It's times like these when I wonder how much more relaxed I would feel if I didn't have technology in my life. No blogs to update or read, no DVR to record Grey's when I have to be somewhere on a Thursday night, no text messages or emails to answer... Perhaps, if I was a more disciplined person, I would not let these things take up so much of my time. I'm going to try, for the next two weeks, to only blog/read blogs/watch TV when everything else is caught up. So for now, good-bye. And don't anybody tell me what happens to Meredith and the big burning ferry next Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment