Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Room with a view

Folks, that is a lot of snow. I woke up last night to a party in the hallway of my apartment building...people were celebrating that the U of A had closed. I went back to sleep, but this morning, I had a baileys and coffee for breakfast to celebrate.

I have all my homework done for the week already, so I'm going to try to get some poems written/revised today. I think I also have to spend some time planning out my class for the next two weeks. I was going to show Dead Poets' Society this week, but now that we don't have class today, I think I might wait til next week. If I do, that means I have to plan something to do tomorrow and Friday. Decisions, decisions.

I need to go to the store...I'm out of almost everything. I hope the snow stops soon.

No comments: