Saturday, September 01, 2007

Crap. Crapcrapcrap. (Updated)

Never mind. I left it on the counter at a gas station. They had it in the safe.

Now I have to wait a week or so for all my replacement cards. That's annoying.

5 comments:

mydisguises said...

damn. i hate to hear that. and though it sounds cheesy, when stuff like this happens to me, it always ends up being a sign that i'm living the wrong way. but there are so many possibilities to choose from!!

marybid said...

Yeah, but what about the cool profs who are, like, totally young? The ones who are like your *twin* sister, not your big sister? ;)

Good sangria!

marybid said...

PS--that was supposed to go in the comment box above. Sheesh. I've spent too much time in the sandbox today.

Sara said...

You are, like, totally young, Mary, and not big sisterish at all!

I'm glad you liked the sangria. And thanks for helping me out last night!

mydisguises said...

glad to hear your found your stuff.