I'm having a bit of trouble getting motivated today. Yesterday was an exhausting day. I did manage to groom all five horses in the time before Karla got home, and then I practiced posting. Posting involves core strength and inner thigh muscles and today, everything below my ribs is sore. Actually, everything is sore.
But I don't mean to whine. It's a good kind of sore, but the kind where you don't want to go teach.
Today, we're talking about Helen Keller. I'm going to make them try to describe their home without using sight or sound.
You know when you're a kid and you ask your friends really morbid questions, like would you rather be blind or deaf? I always said blind. Now I'm not so sure.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
5 comments:
Oh riding is so hard. I remember riding without stirrups . . . argh.
No core muscles here.
I like your writing ex-es.
this exercise sounds like a good idea. the horse stuff sounds hard. yikes.
Karla says my next "lesson" will be riding bare-back. So I can feel the horse when he moves and when he responds to my directions.
I'm glad you guys like the exercise. I hope my students do.
i wonder if helen keller rode a horse...sounds like the set-up of a joke, but i won't follow-through.
I wanted to connect you to my blog, but I don't know what I am doing.
Post a Comment