Good to meet you in person Sara! Thanks for coming to the reading too, sorry we didn't get to talk more. Hmm, I'll look through the pics Glenn took tomorrow...and if I get any good ones I'll e-mail them to you.
I am a poet and PhD student at the University of Illinois at Chicago. My chapbook, Flood Year, is forthcoming from dancing girl press in September, 2009. My work has recently appeared in Hiram Poetry Review, Keep Going, Harpur Palate, Wicked Alice, Lily, Hobble Creek Review, and FRiGG.
3 comments:
Good to meet you in person Sara! Thanks for coming to the reading too, sorry we didn't get to talk more.
Hmm, I'll look through the pics Glenn took tomorrow...and if I get any good ones I'll e-mail them to you.
Jeannine, it was great to have you in Akron. Have a safe trip home!
These people are up to no good!
Post a Comment