Friday, October 26, 2007

Longest. Week. Ever.

Holy crap. I didn't think I'd make it through this one. I honestly don't remember ever being as stressed out as I have been lately. My nephew calls it next-big-thing syndrom. Everything will be better as soon as I... And I thought everything would be better after I turned in my thesis and took the GRE. Except I failed to take into account how much other stuff I was supposed to be doing.

It might be better by the end of this weekend. If I keep busy.

It might be better by the end of the semester.

*

VO (non-fiction prof) suggested that I interview my sisters for my final project. I'm getting some interesting responses. I would have never "interviewed" my sisters...aren't you supposed to interview famous people?

*

I think I'm going to go paint my nails black now.

3 comments:

Justin Evans said...

Sara:

I don't want to sound like a know-it-all, but I wrote an informal guide on how to conduct really good interviews. If you like, I could e-mail you some pointers on how to make the interview go well.

Sara said...

Justin, thanks! I actually just sent them some questions. One of our many family resemblances is the inability to think on our feet. We're all smarter on paper.

mydisguises said...

i'd be interested to know how these interviews go. i'm not sure i could interview anybody in my family!