I have been 27 for 4 minutes. Yay! I love my birthday a little more than any self-respecting adult should. I make sure everyone knows about it weeks ahead of time so I never have to be one of those sad people moping around saying, "No one remembered my birthday." If someone forgets, it is my own fault.
I just got home from celebrating with some friends from school. This was one of the best bday parties I've had in a long time. Why? Because usually I try to do something elaborate, but today we just did the usual - Pints after class. Friends, thanks for the drinks and for celebrating with me!
Hey Jay--you look pretty tall in this picture! You should hang out with me and Mary all the time!
9 comments:
Hi Sara! I read your blog on a regular basis, and this morning when I was thinking about how to celebrate my birthdday, which is also today, I laughed out loud at your post. I tell people that there is something ironic about being born on All Saint's Day. Happy Birthday!
Hi Karen! Happy birthday! You know who else has the same birthday as us? The lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I used to brag about that one a lot.
Sara:
Happy birthday! I can't believe how old you suddenly make me feel.
Enjoy the day and go get yourself something that is just yours.
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Crap! I mean "Sara"!
I wish I could have been there:)
Happy birthday...
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment