Mary's always making me do this weird stuff... Here's 8 things about me that nobody really wants to know.
- I used to be a bible thumping, evangelical Lutherlic (baptised Lutheran, practicing Catholic). My non-believing friends and family thought I belonged to a cult. I quit when I found out sex was fun, not evil.
- In related weirdness, I got my first hickey in a church.
- I cannot go into a bathroom with the lights off. I'm still scared of Bloody Mary.
- For reasons unclear to me, I sometimes confuse f's and w's. This caused a lot of problems on spelling tests in elementary school.
- When I was younger, I wanted 6 kids who would be named Lisa, Alyssa, Sheila, Scott, Brandon, and Nicholas. Now I don't want kids at all.
- I was in gymnastics in high school. My best score was a 5.5.
- One of my ex-boyfriends is a cross-dresser. He still has a dress that used to belong to me.
- I imitate other people's handwriting. I used to do it on purpose, but now it's subconscious.
No comments:
Post a Comment