Okay. Here's the low down. The journal with mysteriously fast response and acceptance time is Softblow. They want three of my poems. And in their archives: Sherman Alexie, Reb Livingston, Clay Matthews, and Alicia Ostriker, just a few of the recognizable names. I still think I need to pinch myself.
***
Over at C. Dale's blog, they're discussing women straight women are attracted to. But not in those exact words. For some reason, I am feeling compelled to weigh in on this. Here are a few celeb women I'd turn gay for:
- Angelina Jolie (but only pre-Brad Pitt. I liked her better when she was dark and agnsty.)
- Alyssa Milano
- Amy Winehouse
- Kate Walsh
- Stacey London
- Rosario Dawson
- AJ Langer
- Julia Stiles
- Lizzy Caplan
- Sandra Bullock
It's a weird list, I know, and weirder still that I feel compelled to share it with the rest of the world. That's okay. I know I like boys.
4 comments:
You look like Alyssa Milano.
Ah, yes, Softblow. My friend Aaron has work there too and was happy with it. The editor is apparently very industrious and enthusiastic, which would explain your response time. :-)
Good news indeed! Have at them!
p.s.
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!
Post a Comment