I met my replacement today. She should be starting sometime next week, which means I will soon be back on summer vacation. Thank goodness.
Last night, I workshopped my first persona poem and found it infinitely frustrating. All of a sudden, I realize that the poems, as the are being generated, are too reliant on each other to stand alone. I can't explain just yet exactly how stumped I am by this predicament. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.
This weekend is all about homework, errands, and Father's Day brunch at the Galaxy, a sorta-fancy restaurant near my home town. About as fancy as Medina county gets anyhow. And hopefully a good amount of sleeping. Come to think of it, I may be doing just that very soon. But I thought I should try to get some work done first.
Another rejection today. And I thought I had this one in the bag, especially because the envelope was thick... until I realized they returned the poems. Time to put some packets together.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment