Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Let's try this again

Still temping...still only get occassional connectivity on the wireless network. We'll see if it lasts long enough to finish this post.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I'm totally psyched about this publication...especially since it seems to be moving at warp speed. They sent me the page to approve yesterday, so if I can manage to keep my connection long enough to email them back, it should be up and running really soon. I wish everyone moved this quickly!

My sister is coming into town this weekend and I am really psyched to see her. She was home for Easter, but for some reason, it feels like ages since I've seen her. Ages.

In a month, I'll be in Arizona. I'm getting really, really excited.

Oh, and say hello to Mona, another NEO-blogger and NEOMFAer. We're taking over the world!

1 comment:

Mona Bozick said...

Thanks Sara! Miss you guys. Have fun drinking beer tomorrow without me.