Wednesday, June 13, 2007

precarious wireless connection = fast typing and short post.

very busy week. summer class started yesterday. good group, although a bit bigger than I was hoping. helped me see what's working and what's not.

I don't necessarily hate my job, but I do hate working 8 to 5. Can't wait to get back on my normal schedule, rolling out of bed around 8:30 and spending the morning on the porch with coffee and a book. Only 2 more weeks.

lots and lots of rejections lately. getting frustrated but trying not to start questioning my skill/talent. Telling myself it's not my time. Whatever. Not like I'm going to stop sending stuff out.

I'm bored. Wish I could listen to music.

1 comment:

Steven D. Schroeder said...

I got rejected by literally everyone who responded from late December through late May. I'm not even going to count how many submissions that was. I've gone through brutal periods like that a couple times.