I'm about to embark on an 8 hour drive--at least half of that being a direct route down I-77. I like when I don't have to look at the map for a state and a half.
This is today's horoscope:
Your good energy is perfect for helping you get your way in the world, even if just yesterday all seemed lost. See if you can find a way to kill two (or more) birds with one stone. Efficiency is golden now.
So, what bird can I kill (that sounds awful) while driving? How can you multitask on a road trip?
Next time you come here, there may be photos of the *other* mountains. The ones that don't seem so large now that I've been out west. But they sure are pretty.
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
2 comments:
Hmm, for not having to look at the map, Colorado Springs to St. Louis is pretty easy. I-70 from Eastern Colorado all the way to St. Louis, whee!
One day, I'm going to drive the whole length of I-77 without ever looking at the map, just to see where it ends. If I'm lucky, the gulf of Mexico. (please, readers, don't burst my bubble by telling me that I-77 ends in po-dunk, Alabama or something.
Post a Comment