If you're looking for something upbeat, keep moving.
Today is the second day of bomb threats at the U of Akron. Yesterday they determined it was a false alarm, but today, more of the same. I'm trying not to freak out, but after the incident at V-tech last year, I'm a little nervous.
I haven't been feeling great this week. I think it's the usual: not taking good enough care of myself, but I'm having a real hard time getting motivated today. Is it wrong that I just want to go back to bed? Part of the problem is the lack of routine. I got back into the habit of staying up late over the last couple weeks of the summer, and I'm still staying up pretty late, but feeling guilty if I sleep past nine. I don't have to be at school until 1, so I should really give myself a break. It's not like it matters whether I get stuff done in the morning or at 2 a.m.
I ordered some pictures from snapfish. They came ups yesterday while I was at school. The delivery person is probably going to come at the same time today and I won't be here, again. I don't know why I have to sign for it. They're just pictures.
Blah.
(sorry.)
Poem: Far Gone
2 days ago
4 comments:
me too, ick.
post the pics when they come!
there's got to be something in the air. everybody is feeling badly, not liking life this week. maybe it's the change of season pending or the new semester starting. i like both of those things, though. the wicked moon? there must be some explanation for such discontent.
Bomb threats=scary. I don't have any reason to think my little school would be a target, but who needs a "reason?" I am working at a bookstore on the Notre Dame campus and this weekend is the first game. Scary.
I order from snapfish all the time and I never have to sign. They just mail it.
I love back to school, and fall, so I don't know either, Kelly. but I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Post a Comment