Monday, August 20, 2007

It's all my fault

Ever since I found out who sings "Sunshine (go away today)" from that jeep commercial, I've been playing it over and over again. Now it won't stop raining. I'm sorry.

But the thing is, I loooove rain. Especially rain like this. Except that I was planning to take care of a bunch of stuff on campus today (picking up my parking pass, going to financial aid, etc.) and now that's not going to happen. Because as much as I love rain, I don't love it when my pants are wet up to my knees.

Today might be a really good day to get some reading done, though. I'm about half-way through Edward Hirsch's The Demon and the Angel, which is all about duende. So far, it isn't making me want to write, but it is making me wish I knew how to flamenco.

2 comments:

marybid said...

On behalf of Rubi--who doesn't like getting her spotty little booty wet in the rain--I implore you to stop singing that song!

It's awesome sleeping weather, though!

Sara said...

sorry. I haven't listened to it at all today...and I think it's getting better.